These are refereed papers are about Humanoid or tools related to it:
Other papers on user interface stuff:
- A Human-Computer Collaboration Paradigm For Bridging Design Conceptualization And Implementation. P. Luo. In Interactive Systems, Dec. 1994. Get Postscript.
- Automatic Generation of Help from Interface Design Models.
R. Moriyon, P. Szekely and R. Neches. In Proceedings of Human
Factors in Computing Systems, CHI'94. Boston, April 1994. Get Postscript.
- Beyond Interface Builders: Model-Based Interface Tools.
P. Szekely, P. Luo, and R. Neches. In Proceedings of INTERCHI'93 April,
1993, pp. 383-390.
- Management of interface design in Humanoid.
P. Luo, P. Szekely and R. Neches. In Proceedings INTERCHI'93. April 93.
- Knowledgeable Development Environments Using Shared Design
Models. R. Neches, J.D. Foley, P. Szekely, P. Sukaviriya, P. Luo,
S. Kovacevic and S. Hudson. In Proceedings of the ACM/AAAI
International Workshop on Intelligent User Interfaces, Orlando, FL,
- Facilitating the Exploration of Interface Design Alternatives:
The Humanoid Model of Interface Design. P. Szekely, P, Luo, and R.
Neches. In Proceedings SIGCHI'92. May 1992, pp. 507-515.
- Template-Based Mapping of Application Data to Interactive
Displays. P. Szekely. In Proceedings UIST'90. October 1990, pp. 1-9.
- Standardizing the interface between applications and UIMS's.
P. Szekely. In Proceedings UIST'89. November 1989, pp. 34-42.
These are unpublished papers are about Humanoid or tools related to
- Implementation of a Program's Designer Model. P. Szekely.
In The Separable User Interface, E. Edmonds (ed). Academic Press,
- The Importance of Pointer Variables in Constraint Models.
B. Vander Zanden, B. Myers, D. Giuse and P. Szekely. In Proceedings of
ACM SIGGRAPH Symposium on User Interface Software and Technology.
Hilton Head, South Carolina, November 1991.
- Structuring Programs to Support Intelligent Interfaces.
P. Szekely. In Intelligent User Interfaces, J. Sullivan and S. Tyler
(eds). ACM Press, 1991.
- A User-Interface Toolkit Based on Graphical Objects and
Constraints. P. Szekely. and B. A. Myers. In Proceedings of
OOPSLA'88 Conference on Object-Oriented Programming; Systems Languages
and Applications. September 25-30, 1988.
- Modular Implementation of Presentations. P. Szekely. In
CHI'87 Conference Proceedings, 1987.
- Separating the User Interface from the Functionality of
Application Programs. P. Szekely. PhD thesis, Carnegie-Mellon
University, November 1987.
- The COUSIN User Interface Management System. P. Hayes, R.
Lerner, and P. Szekely. In CHI'85 Conference Proceedings, 1985.
- Graceful Interaction through the COUSIN Command Interface.
P. Hayes and P. Szekely. International Journal of Man-Machine
Studies, 19(3):285--305, September 1983.
- User Interface Prototyping: Tools and Techniques. P.
Szekely. 1994. Get Postscript.
- Interactive Specification of Context-Sensitive Displays in
Humanoid. P. Szekely. Internal Memo, 1992.