"The LSAM Proxy Cache -
a Multicast Distributed Virtual Cache" (project overview)
J. Touch, (submitted to the
WWW Caching Workshop, Manchester, England, June 15-17, 1998.
"Proactive Web Caches"
J. Touch, K. Obraczka, A. Hughes, A. Oswal.
Presented as a poster at the
Web Cache Workshop, Boulder CO, June 1997.
See also white paper submission.
Effects of Ensemble-TCP
- Lars Eggert, John Heidemann, Joe Touch.
Submitted ACM Computer Communication Review, October 1999.
Application-Level Differentiated Services for Web Servers
- Lars Eggert, John Heidemann.
Technical Report 99-695, University of
Southern California, Los Angeles, CA.
In World Wide Web Journal, Volume 3 (1999), Issue 2, pages 133-142.
Issues in TCP Slow-Start Restart After Idle
- Amy Hughes, Joe Touch, John Heidemann, (work in progress)
ISI, March, 1998.
Ongoing TCP Research Related to Satellites
- Mark Allman, Dan Glover, Jim Griner, Keith Scott, Joe Touch, Diepchi Tran
(work in progress), March 1998.
Avoiding the TCP TIME_WAIT state at Busy Servers
- T. Faber, J. Touch and W. Yue, (working draft), ISI, Sept. 1997.
TCP Control Block Interdependence
- J. Touch, RFC-2140, ISI, April, 1997.
available in ASCII text.
Performance Interactions Between P-HTTP
and TCP Implementations
- J. Heidemann, ACM Computer Communications Review, April 1997,
Performance of HTTP Over Several Transport Protocols
- John Heidemann, Katia Obraczka, and Joe Touch,
IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, V5, N5, Oct. 1997, pp.616-630.
Transport Mechanisms: A Survey and Taxonomy
- K. Obraczka, (more info to appear)
Analysis of HTTP Performance
- J. Touch, J. Heidemann, and K. Obraczka
(in prep. as an ISI tech report).
Based Pacing for TCP
- (preliminary draft)
Restart of Idle TCP Connections
- V. Visweswaraiah and J. Heidemann
Page maintainer: the
Last modified: Wed Oct 20 15:25:49 PDT 1999
Copyright © 1996, 1997, 1998 by USC/ISI