2nd Request:Please help:[Fwd: NS2 Run Problem]

Hi,

   So far I have rcvd 2 responses one:
   1- to include the tclsh full path in the NS's Makefile
   2- make sure perl version is more than 5.0

  Both are correct, but I still get the same problem...any one with more
info
  would be appreciated.

  In addition to the errors in the forwarded email below I tried to do:

% set ns [new Simulator]
class Simulator: constructor failed
%

 I thought this might provide more insight to my problem.

Thanks in advance,
[email protected]

Hi,

  Anyone who might be able to help? it would be appreciated.

  This is what I get when running test-all in the ns-2 directory.

>test-all
tahoe1 tahoe2 tahoe3 tahoe4 no_bug bug reno1 reno renoA reno2 reno3
reno4 reno4a
 reno5 telnet delayed phase phase1 phase2 timers stats

Running test tahoe1
invalid command name "Simulator"
    while executing
"Simulator create _o2 "
    invoked from within
"if [catch "$className create $o $args" msg] {
if [string match "__FAILED_SHADOW_OBJECT_" $msg] {
delete $o
return ""
}
global errorInfo
error "class $ ..."
    (procedure "new" line 3)
    invoked from within
"new Simulator"
    invoked from within
"set ns_ [new Simulator]..."
    (procedure "_o1" line 3)
    invoked from within
"$self next"
    (procedure "_o1" line 6)
    invoked from within
"_o1 init {}"
    invoked from within
"Test/tahoe1 create _o1 {}"
    invoked from within
"if [catch "$className create $o $args" msg] {
if [string match "__FAILED_SHADOW_OBJECT_" $msg] {
delete $o
return ""
}
global errorInfo