Final Reminder: 2nd ns simulator workshop

	| Please send in your registrations asap, as we need to |
	| get the head count in for food and drinks.  For your  |
	| convenience, the registration form is also enclosed.  |

I'd like to announce the 2nd ns simulator workshop, to be held
at ISI on January 23.  We are intending to cover essentially the
same material we covered at the SIGCOMM '97 workshop, with some
updates based on new functionality added to the simulator since
then.  This workshop is therefore targeted primarily at people
who were unable to attend the SIGCOMM workshop.

For more information, see the web page at:

	http://www-mash.CS.Berkeley.EDU/ns/workshop2.html

For this event, there will be charge of $30 due by January 14, 1998
to cover meals and copying charges (for the slides).

Thank you,

	- Kevin Fall ([email protected])
	- Kannan Varadhan ([email protected])

PS:  Please send in your registrations asap, as we need to get the head
count in for food and drinks.  For your convenience, the registration
form is enclosed below:

<<< Filename: w2-regform.txt >>>

                    Registration for VINT ns_Workshop '98

Please complete the following registration form for this workshop,
and mail the completed form via email to [email protected].

Name:
Title(optional):
Institution:
Address:

City:
State:
Postal Code:
Country:

Email:
Phone:
Fax:

Mail this page with the request payment to:

    USC-Information Sciences Institute
    Attn: VINT ns_Workshop
    c/o Joe Kemp
    4676 Admiralty Way
    Suite 1001
    Marina del Rey, CA 90292-6695

    Telephone: +1-310-822-1511 ext. 171
    Fax: +1-310-823-6714
    Email: [email protected]

The Registration fee is US$30.00, and must received by the cut-off
date of Wednesday, January 14, 1998.

Please enclosed a check or money order payable to: USC-ISI

If you have questions or would like assistance please contact Joe Kemp
at ([email protected]) or +1-310-822-1511 ext. 171.

In order to get a head count for the continental breakfast and lunch
please RSVP by January 14, 1998. Please send email to ([email protected]).

Meals:

	Regular []	Vegetarian[]

Comments:

--