Compiling Error ns-2.1b1

Hello! everyone.

I have a question. I have tried compiling ns, but I did not finish yet.
Because of rng.h, I could not compile ns. I'll describe my compiling
error :

 rng.h:76: parse error before '{'
 rng.h:81: parse error before '('
 rng.h:82: parse error before ','
 rng.h:84: RNGsources was not declared in this scope.
  .
  .
  .
 rng.h:85: stream_ undeclared

Why is it? I don't know the reason.

I have already installed otcl,tcl,tk,tclcl properly. -_-
Could you help me? if you so, please help me. I have no time. -_-

Good bye.

                                                     Sincerely yours
                                                             ysjoo.