Hi,

By "that will do the trick", I mean I have to specify
"TCLSH=/usr/local/bin/tclsh7.6", which can solve the problem "invalid
command name Simulator".

To solve "Problems found with input data", I have to make sure the first
perl in the path must be perl 5.0. (In my case, FreeBSD box has one old
perl in /usr/bin, I installed perl 5.0 in /usr/local/bin, so I need to
make sure this one is actually searched first).

As for the xgraph, it is necessary to see the graph after the simulation.
I guess you don't have to install it you can still get the data, but
it is good tool to show visually.

/Feiyi