No Subject

				Telecommunication engineering
				of soongsil university,
				Seoul, Republic of Korea
				January 23, 1998

 Gentlemen:

  Please, I need some help about following thing.
 One thing is that I would like to know method
 of network topology implementation by using ns.
 In addition, I want some examples.
 Another is how to generate vbr traffic with ns.
 The other is , if I have mpeg traffic source,
 how I can insert mpeg source into ns input.

 Please, tell me solutions for my questions.
 I am a Korean student and studying network simulator.
 Please help me who are trying to study hard.
  Thank you very much.
				Sincerely yours,
				Ho-cheol Choo