Re: Need help

-Version: 1.0

> I am a user of ns and find in the example script files there
> are some ns command I did not read in the manual of the
> ns and other notes, like duplex-link-op, Can anyone tell me
> where can I get the complete command information?
>
> And are there any more detailed help on how to use ns online?

You might want to have a look at the man pages that are provided along with the
distribution and not the one that is on-line in ns home page. Its more
up-to-date. duplex-link-op for sure is defined in the man page with the ns
distribuition. Hopefully you would find other commands too out there.
This is the man page that haobo is referring to.