Re: tcp-www.cc

Hi Deniz,
	If the model is developed based on the earlier tcp version of ns, i.e.
not
the full-tcp that is being shipped with the latest version, then the connections
are handled one way. In the earlier version of tcp, there is a source and a
sink. source generates the data packets while the sink generates ONLY acks.
Its essentially one way traffic. But Emile should be able to give you more
details.
	We have a model of HTTTP (1.0 & 1.1) built on a full-tcp (our own
version developed by kathie nichols ([email protected]), where all
the 'communication details are present'. We would be putting up all the relevant
files at some site in LBL in a couple of days. You can have a look at them.

kedar