Compiling NS(ns-2.1b2)

Greetings ,

  I got ns-2.1b2 from
http://www-mash.cs.berkeley.edu/ns/ns-build.html, I aso dowloaded otcl,
tclcl and xgraph from the smae site. Now I try to create make file (
using configure) it says

checking for libotcl0.96... no
configure: error: Installation of otcl seems incomplete.
Please correct the problem or re-run with --with-otcl=no

it mandatory that I should have otcl, OK any how I try to configure otcl
it asks for the directory in which tclInit.h is, but I do not have such
file, I am running linux 4.2 with tcl/tk ver 7.6/4.2.

Now pls help me out os this, and again it mandatory that I should have
otcl  and waht will I loose IF configure with --with-otcl=no

thanks for any help

chetan . S

E-mail [email protected]

WEB http://sam.ece.iisc.ernet.in:8080/chetan