Re: NS installation problem

Since a few people have had problems compiling otcl, I thought
that I'd let everyone know that I hacked otcl-0.96 so that the
configure script and makefile work a little better.  Take a
look at

http://www.xnet.com/~cathmike/MSB/Software

Basically, I made the configure script fully automated, made
it properly detect tcl and tk, and cleaned up a few minor
problems.  It compiles cleanly on linux 2.0.30.  No promises
on other systems but it should work better than the original.

I also made a Debian Linux package for it (probably not a very
good one) that should be considered "unstable."

-Mike