Re: ns and unreliable links

On Wed, 11 Feb 1998 [email protected] wrote:

> yes, you should like at the ErrorModule and ErrorModel classes.
>
> > Then I would like
> > to know where I can find documentations about Agent/Tap, and Network/IP.
>
> I'm currently reworking this stuff, so if you do come across documentation,
> it's likely to be rather out of date...
>
> - K

Please let me know how I can take a look at the ErrorModule and ErrorModel
classes.  Some examples of using link objects in ns2 will help a lot.

If I have

$ns duplex-link $n0 $n1 1000000kb 0ms

how do I make the link lossy with a uniform loss probability p?

Thanks,

William Huang, GSI
EECS 122
UC Berkeley