Bug in nam?

Hi.

Using nam, I'm not able to select with the mouse a vertical link, e.g.,

	$ns duplex-link-op $n(0) $n(1) orient down

in order to display the bandwidth and delay of that link, or request
bandwidth and loss graphs for that link.  Links in orientations other
than down or up, e.g.,

	$ns duplex-link-op $n(0) $n(1) orient right

work fine.  I have this problem in both nam 1.0a3 and 1.0a4.

This is not a huge problem.  I can easily get around it by not drawing
vertical links, but if someone out there can see a quick fix for this
I'd appreciate you letting me know.

Thanks very much.

--Ramon