Where is Agent/Message

Hi, there

I guess any students who took Berkeley cs268 can help me out here . The
First homework of this class is to verify Bolt's experiment using NS. The
prober/bouncer derive from Agent/Message, question is where this Message
class come from? I can't find it in man page or internal doc. A related
question is "send" method used by both Prober and Bouncer , how does it
work? and why I can't make bouncer to ACK any message from Prober?

Any help will be appreciated.

P.S. i hope this is not a "can't-answer" question due to the on-going
cs268 class. I am not taking it anyway. :-)

thanks

/Feiyi