Re: problems with setting up ns

Hi Latha,
      During configuration ns tries an auto-detection to search for
the packages it needs to build. In case it cannot find (In this
case,otcl) you'd need to specify the path explicitly during configuraion
using --with-otcl=/path/for/otcl
Take a look at http://www-mash.CS.Berkeley.EDU/ns/ns-build.html
under Building it from sources for details.

Hope this helps,
Padma.

On Sat, 21 Feb 1998, Latha Ravishankar wrote:

> hi,
>
> i tried to setup the Network Simulator..i tried both the forms(from
> pieces
> and all in one)..,but have not been sucessful..when i tried the
> ./configure ,this was the error i got
>
> "configure: error: otcl is required but could not be completely found."
>
> could u tell me what i should do to rectify this error..
>
> thanx.
> latha

Padmaparna Haldar
ISI/USC.