simple question, but late at night

I'm trying to get a simple queue monitoring example going
(just learning ns), but I've had no luck, and it's 2:00 am, and I'm
tired...

Here's my code fragment...

>>set f [open out.tr w]
>>set g [open queue.out w]
>>$ns trace-all $f
>># Connect the two nodes with a 1.5Mb link with a transmission
>># delay of 10ms using FIFO drop-tail queuing
>>$ns duplex-link $n0 $n1 1Mb 10ms DropTail
>>$ns monitor-queue $n0 $n1 all
>>set enqT [$ns create-trace Enque $g $n0 $n1]
>>set enqT [$ns create-trace Deque $g $n0 $n1]
>>set enqT [$ns create-trace Drop  $g $n0 $n1]

The file queue.out is created, but nothing's in it!
In the docmentation, chapter on monitoring, page 92, it states
that the examples assume a queue has been associated with a link...
However, I don't see any examples of how to attach a queue to a link...

Thanks,
Damon