UCB/LBNL/VINT Network Simulator

Dear Sir,

  I am running for a master degree in computer science at the University
of Minas Gerais (Brazil) and I've been working with wireless
communications issues for 2 years. Currently we have a team to study
designs of memory consistency models for wireless distributed systems.
Our aim is to compare different approaches in order to devise which
model behaves better in face of some compromises.
  The use of a simulation tool would be of great value to us, and I saw
that your tool has been extended to cope with some wireless matters.
Unfortunatly it seems the documentation that acompannies the simulator
does not treat the wireless improvements.
   I intend to use your simulator in our research, so I would like to
ask your cooperation in providing me with some kind of documentation of
the wireless simulation capabilities of your simulator. I also would
like to show my intention in cooperate with the development of the
wireless portion of your simulator. Please let me know if there is any
possibility of such kind of partnership. We have here a good team of
researchers well familiar with wireless issues, so it is my belief that
the exchange of experiences would be of great value for all.
   Regards,
---

			Lauro Floriani.