Beginner Questions

I am new to NS, and I have a few simple start up questions:

1.  Is there complete code for the ECHO Agent example in the "ns Notes and
Documentation" with everything together including the packet header, etc?

2.  Is it possible to download the mailing list archive?  The mailing list
by month interface is cumbersome.  I would like to be able to keyword search
all of it at once.

3.  Are there simple example Agents implemented entirely in OTcl?

4.  Are there tutorials for ns?  Are there documents other than the man pages
and "ns Notes and Documentation?"  Are there websites which attempt to
introduce using ns (besides the NS homepage site)?

Thanks!