early drop question

I am trying to dump to a file all packets that have been dropped from
a queue because of overruns...  I have been able to dump enques, dequeues,
and normal drops, but not early drops...  I read in the documentation about
creating monitors and attaching snoopers to it, but it doesn't really make any
sense...

How can I simply create a monitor that will dump early drops from a queue
to a file?

Thanks

--
Damon S. Love - Grad. EE - Georgia Institute of Technology
http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gte822f