ns-lan.tcl question

Hi,

    I need the latest ns-lan.tcl, however I have ns2.0 version. If I
only get the
    scripts, would it be enough, or do I have to upgrade ns2.0 to the
latest.
    The reason I need the latest ns-lan.tcl is to get the create-error.

Thanks
Emad A. Qaddoura                                      ESN 444,
Ph:972-684-2705
Consultant/Senior Technical Advisor
Fax:972-685-3948
Nortel Wireless Networks                             Email:
[email protected]

MS 99202I40, 2201 Lakeside Blvd
Richardson, TX 75082