Re: mcastmonitor & multicast

On Mon, 2 Mar 1998, Arioli Carlo wrote:

> I have 2 simple question:
>
>   All the multicast protocol are active and can be used ??

I know at least these are working: DM, dynamicDM, detailedDM, pimDM,
CtrMcast.

>    Does mcast monitor work on version 2 ? I have problem with it .

If you meant McastMonitor (that monitors the # of packets in transit),
then yes it is working fine. Check out tcl/ex/newmcast/pktintran.tcl for
the usage.  However, you probably meant something else because
McastMonitor didn't exist in ns version 1.

hope this helps..
-Polly