Init win size of tcp

Hi,

  We have done some simulation work on the initial window size of TCP using our
  own version of tcp-full on ns. It supports an applicaiton interface over which
  we have built ftp and http model based clients and servers. The relevant files
  are now available at the site (Thanks to sally for putting them up there)

  ftp://ftp.ee.lbl.gov/ecn/IW.{tar,tar.Z}
  http://www-nrg.ee.lbl.gov/floyd/tcp_init_win.htm

  A pdf version of the internet draft describing the simulation model and the
results is also available at the same site. please contact me if you need any
assistance or regarding any problems in using the files.

  Thanks
  kedar