$ftp stop

Hi!

I'm trying to stop a ftp transfer at given time, but the source just
goes on sending. I figure I must be doing something wrong but I can't
understand what.  For instance I tried the following: I copied the
example on the webpage http://www-mash.cs.berkeley.edu/ns/ns-man.html
and added a few lines for nam and a line that should stop one of
the ftp transfers. If somebody could tell me why this don't work and
what I should do to make it work I'll be very great full.

______________What the script looks like now   _______________________________

set ns [new Simulator]

#
# Create two nodes
#
set n0 [$ns node]
set n1 [$ns node]

#
# Create a trace and arrange for all the trace events of the # links subsequently created to be dumped to "out.tr" #
set f [open out.tr w]
$ns trace-all $f

#Open a file to write the nam-trace to.  ;#
set namfile [open out.nam w]             ;# I added these lines
$ns namtrace-all $namfile                ;#

#
# Connect the two nodes with a 1.5Mb link with a transmission # delay of 10ms using FIFO drop-tail queuing #
$ns duplex-link $n0 $n1 1.5Mb 10ms DropTail

$ns duplex-link-op $n0 $n1 orient right ;# I added this line

#
# Set up BSD Tahoe TCP connections in opposite directions. #
set tcp_src1 [new Agent/TCP]
set tcp_snk1 [new Agent/TCPSink]
set tcp_src2 [new Agent/TCP]
set tcp_snk2 [new Agent/TCPSink]
$ns attach-agent $n0 $tcp_src1
$ns attach-agent $n1 $tcp_snk1
$ns attach-agent $n1 $tcp_src2
$ns attach-agent $n0 $tcp_snk2
$ns connect $tcp_src1 $tcp_snk1
$ns connect $tcp_src2 $tcp_snk2

#
# Create ftp sources at the each node #
set ftp1 [$tcp_src1 attach-source FTP]
set ftp2 [$tcp_src2 attach-source FTP]

#
# Start up the first ftp at the time 0 and # the second ftp staggered 1 second later #

$ns at 0.0 "$ftp1 start"
$ns at 1.0 "$ftp2 start"
$ns at 2.0 "$ftp1 stop" ;# I added this line

#
# run the simulation for 10 simulated seconds #
$ns at 10.0 "exit 0"
$ns run

/Ingela

//The highway of life is always under construction. //