Addresses

I haven't understand how send(p,0) works exactly.
I wanto to make an agent (ECHO for example).  In doing so I created in
OTCL
2 nodes (n1 and n2). On n1 I have attached the ECHO agent. How can I
set up in C++ the address of node n2 exactly for the send function ????

I don't want to use a connect, just as if it was UDP . What do I have to
do ??
I've been wandering about the use of dst_   but could not figure it out
well from
the manual ? Is there an agent implemented that  send a packet to
different nodes
 changing the destination each time ?? Where ?

Tank you very much .  Carlo

  Arioli Carlo                          Network systems

  Phone:  +39-2-23954-243/260

  Mailto:[email protected]        http://www.cefriel.it