Re: Core Based Trees implementation on NS?

> I wonder whether there is an implementation of core based tree multicast
> routing on NS .

There is an early version (un-documented) of PIM-SM (that uses shared
trees) under the tcl/pim directory.
This represents a detailed simulation of the protocol.

A centralized version of the shared tree protocol was also included in NS
release (Polly owns that part... and she may be able to clarify it for you).

Also, I think there's some outside effort to implement CBT in the NS
framework... but not sure how far such effort has gone..
[maybe the responsible people will respond to this]

Regards,
-A