Installation of tclcl-1.0b5

Dear ns-users,

I have installed ns2 successfully with tclcl built with version 1.0b5.
But, now I cannot install nam-1.0a4. I get the following error which may
depend on some fault in the installation of tclcl:

>> rm -f nam; c++   -o nam \
>>         tkcompat.o tkUnixInit.o xwd.o netview.o netmodel.o edge.o packet.o
>> node.o main.o  trace.o queue.o drop.o animation.o agent.o feature.o
>> route.o transform.o paint.o state.o monitor.o anetmodel.o  random.o rng.o
>> view.o graphview.o netgraph.o  lan.o gen/version.o gen/nam_tcl.o
>> -L/usr/NS/tclcl-1.0b5 -ltclcl -L/usr/NS/lib -lotcl -L/usr/local/lib -ltk80
>> -L/usr/local/lib -ltcl   -lXext -lX11  -lnsl -ldl -lm  -ldl
>> collect2: ld returned 2 exit status
>> ld: /usr/NS/lib/libotcl.a: warning: table of contents for archive is out
>> of date; rerun ranlib(1)
>> ld: Undefined symbol
>>    _XDestroyIC
>>    _XFilterEvent
>>    _XGetIMValues
>>    _XOpenIM
>>    _XmbLookupString
>>    _XCreateIC
>> *** Error code 1
>> make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `nam'

If you have seen this error before, or have any idea for overcoming, I
appreciate your reply. Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
Deniz GURKAN
Research Assistant
	Bilkent University