Some general questions..

Hi,

I am relatively new to NS and have been following this
mailing list for about a month now. After going thru
some of the examples etc my feeling is that it is quite
good for TCP based simulations.

I was wondering if I can in general use this for
developing labs/assignments in communication based courses.
For example, I would like to be able to develop general
schemes such as :

	a) Message passing scenarios where nodes interchange
	   application protocol messages without using say TCP.

	b) Lower layer stuff such as ATM, EThernet, Frame-Relay
	   etc.

Of course we will ourselves go thru the documentations to try
and come up with answers to the above questions. However, I
would like to hear your considered opinion about these aspects.

Thanks for your valuable time.

--ajit

Dept. of Telecommunication and Mathematics  Email : [email protected]
University of Karlskrona/Ronneby            Phone :   +46-455-78038
S-371 79 Karlskrona                         Fax   :   +46-455-78057
Sweden