Re: FullTcp trace file format..

> From:  Deniz Gurkan <[email protected]>
> To:    Kedarnath Poduri <[email protected]>
> cc:    [email protected]
> Subject: FullTcp trace file format..
> Date:  Wed, 04 Mar 1998 14:43:16 +0300
>
> Hi ns-users,
>
> I couldn't find the trace file format description for the new ns's fulltcp
> support. The ns manual hasn't got that one. Would you please recommend
> where to look for that?

I'm not sure it is documented, but it is the same as the regular format,
except there are 3 additional columns:
		ack number,  header flags,  header length

In order for these fields to be present in the trace, the variable "show_tcphdr_"
must be set true in the trace object that is producing the trace file.

- K