Re: Bugs in errmodel.cc

After fixing the 2 bugs in errmodel.cc, the install-error function
defined in ~ns/tcl/ns-lan.tcl is able to create errors on a lan when
using:

	$em target [$channel_ target]
	$channel_ target $em

but not when using

	set ll [[$ns_ link $src $dst] link]
	$em target [$ll target]
	$ll target $em

has somebody seen the same problem?, thanks

--Javier
Javier Gomez Castellanos
Columbia University, NY