Re: IP ALERT

Arioli,

I believe a simple hack will be to (if I didn't misunderstand your
questoin)
1. mimic the implementation of NetworkInterface object
(net-interface.cc?) to create your own ip packet marker
2. insert these ip packet markers like inserting loss modules into links
(see previous ns-user discusion about inserting losses)

cheers,
-Polly