Re: IP ALERT

Arioli,

> > 1. mimic the implementation of NetworkInterface object
> > (net-interface.cc?) to create your own ip packet marker

right... I think what you want is a clean way to intercept the packet, do
what you want with it, and send it on its way..
this is basically what objects like interface, errormodels and ttl/trace
objects do [check them and follow what you see is the most convenient for
you] ...

also, if you are anticipating a lot of change in the packet manipulation
you may want to add a callback function and put the initial packet
manipulation function in otcl, until it stabilizes,...
this however may decrease the performance, since otcl code is called on
every manipulated packet.

Regards,
-A