inherit from Network ?

We are trying to add Frame Relay module to NSv2. If we were to create a
new network object, so that it appears to NS just as another node but
within which we can have our own routing, switches, etc., so should we
inherit from Network (net.h) or classifier ? What would be a good
approach. Node is an OTcl class and there is no way to inherit that from
C++.

Thanking you in advance!

--
Armughan Javaid               [email protected]  /  [email protected]
B.Sc.(Hons) Class of 1998                  LUMS, Lahore, Pakistan