validation problem

Hi, there

Yes, after I get rid of static, it generate a ns executable. but when I
run ./validate, it give wierd output like the following, all of them are
the same. I wonder is that because my "non-standard" compiling?

thanks
/oliver

*** ./test-all
tahoe1 tahoe2 tahoe3 tahoe4 no_bug bug reno1 reno renoA reno2 reno3 reno4
reno4a reno5 telnet delayed phase phase1 phase2 timers stats
Running test tahoe1
Test output differs from reference output
Diagnose with: diff test-output/tahoe1.test test-output/tahoe1
Differences due to floating-point formatting are not significant.
Running test tahoe2
Test output differs from reference output
Diagnose with: diff test-output/tahoe2.test test-output/tahoe2
Differences due to floating-point formatting are not significant.
Running test tahoe3
Test output differs from reference output
Diagnose with: diff test-output/tahoe3.test test-output/tahoe3
Differences due to floating-point formatting are not significant.
Running test tahoe4
^C