Re: nam-1.0a4

Hi, Javier,

Please do not use ns_to_nam.tcl any more. It's obsolete and will be
removed from the next release.

The recommended way to generate nam traces is to use namtrace-all. You can
find example in any scripts in ns-2/tcl/ex/ (except the pim scripts in
ex/newmcast), especially nam-example.tcl. Detailed explaination of nam
trace commands is available in ns man page. Nam trace file format is
available in nam man page.

- Haobo