Effective throughput

Hi!

I'm not satisfied with the raw2gp and the raw2xg and want to generate
my own statistics from the trace file. My question is: How can I from
the trace file maintain the effective throughput? The sequence numbers
in the trace file doesn't appearer to be the sequence numbers used by
the protocol! Am I wrong? Which sequence numbers are used in the
trace file? I also thought maybe I can use a flow monitor somehow but I
don't feel confident that parrivals and barrivals variables contain
the effective throughput, maybe they contain the total throughput? I
don't think the documentation is clear on this point so if someone
would like to clarify it that would be great.

--
/Ingela

//The highway of life is always under construction. //