Re: increasing the max. number of agents..

hi
	If I'm not mistaken, hari was asking about number of agents on a node
and not number of nodes in a simulation. While the number of nodes can be
increased by enabling mcast address (i.e. the number of bits assigned for the
node address) , it still limits the number of agents on a node to 256. TO change
this i think one has to hack the node code. It has not already been done in ns.

kedar