Re: animation

If you want to set link delay, you can do that in ns script. But that will
affect edge lengths in nam only when you are not using auto layout.

In nam 1.0a4, you cannot change the edge length with auto layout. In the
next release (or current daily snapshot), there's a menu button which
allows you to edit a layout manually.

- Haobo