Wireless Network Simulator

Hi,

We are working on some simulation of wireless networks. We need to simulate
the wireless link, and different layers above it in the protocol stack.
For the transport layer we need to use the different version of TCP (like
Reno, Tahoe etc.) We had downloaded the ns-2 version however could not find
the wireless network extensions in it. Could you pl inform me as to where can
I find the ns, with wireless capabilities? In case the current version of ns
does not have these facilities, could you pl help us by suggesting some other
easily-available, easily-modifiable simulation package, which has wireless
provisions and provisions to add other protocol layers?

Thanx in advance.

Umesh M.N
--
Umesh.M.N