Re: C++ Multicast Interface

> How do I join and leave multicast groups in C++ besides making a Tcl eval
> call?

I believe, if I am not mistaken, that you have to call Tcl, since the
join/leave is protocol specific and the multicast protocols are implemnted
in OTcl...  trying to modify any multicast routing tables in C++ without
calling tcl will probably create errors, as you will be bypassing the
multicast protocol messaging machinery alltogether.

Regards,
-A