Re: may be one way to correct problem with snoop.tcl (change in create-error

> from the snoop.tcl I call create-error as following (with one added
> parameter in beginning)
> > $lan create-error $ns $node(0) $dstlist $opt(em) $opt(e) $opt(eu) \
>                         $opt(trans)

I have moved create-error out of tcl/lan/ns-lan.tcl because I think it
is too error-model specific.  As a general guideline, error creation and
setting up parameters should be independent of the interface (LAN, ...).
So it makes more sense for an interface such as LAN to define common
method(s) to install the error objects.  Currently, install-error handle
this in the following way:

1.  $lan install-error $em $src $dst
	each src/dst should have its own error object, $em

2.  $lan install-error $em
	all nodes on the LAN share the same error object

Hari has pointed out the need to install error between a src and
multiple dst.  At least for now, it should be done in the user-script by
creating multiple copies of error object and call install-error for each
object.

Giao