Re: XGraph12.0 installation problem

Hi,
I ran into this same problem installing xgraph on my machine too, and I am
running Solaris 2.5.. What I did finally was download the binaries from
http://jean-luc.ncsa.uiuc.edu/Codes/xgraph/
I used the binary for Solaris 2.4 and it ran ok so far. You just have to
download the tarfile, unzip it then untar it -xf in the directory where
you have xgraph, and you will have the executable.
That's just a workaround, not a solution.

-Sherif

--
"..The sharpest knife in the drawer.."
-sherif