Re: Network emulation scripts

> From:  Christofer Kanljung <[email protected]>
> To:    [email protected]
> Subject: Network emulation scripts
> Date:  Thu, 09 Apr 1998 08:26:35 +0200
>
> Hi,
>
> Does anybody have an example of a script for using the emulation
> capabilities in NS. There is the test-emulator.tcl script in the tcl/ex
> directory, but this seems to use the Raw IP interface but I'm looking for
> a script that uses the libpcap (BPF) mode of packet capture.
>
> 	-- Christofer

yes, there is an example in the "emulation" chapter of the documentation
as of 4/10/98.  See:
	http://www.isi.edu/~kannan/nsDoc.ps.gz

This is still in relatively early development, but should get
you started.  I also have some (powerpoint) slides about it from a brief talk
I gave at IETF:
	http://www-nrg.ee.lbl.gov/kfall/tcpimpl98.ppt

- K