Re: Bug in simplex-link?

Neither simplex-link nor duplex-link are methods that
return anything meaningful.  The only reliable way to access
a queue (currently) is:

	% $ns duplex-link $n1 $n2 $bw $delay $qType
	% [$ns link $n1 $n2] queue
	% [$ns link $n2 $n1] queue

I will update the documentation to reflect this usage,

Kannan

--
[email protected]
http://www.isi.edu/~kannan