Re: Question about tcl debug.

Tian Bu,

Unlike the expect example in the Tcl-debug paper, ns does
not support the -D flag (yet?).  To enter the debugger,
add the lines ``debug 1'' to your script at some appropriate
location.

Kannan

PS:  hmmm...I was just going to "yell", go read the tcl debug
documentation, when I took that advice muself, and realised
that you had indeed read it, and I had forgotten what that

--
[email protected]
http://www.isi.edu/~kannan