Re: network dynamics and dynamic routing fails

> From: Michael Mueller <[email protected]>
> Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 14:07:50 +0200

Hi Michael,

> could somebody please confirm that the combination of network dynamics
> and dynamic routing fails in ns.

The combination of network dynamics and dynamic routing works
in general.  However, with the release of 2b2 onward, multi-path
routing is broken.  It will be fixed by the end of summer.

Your error messages seem to imply that you have

		Node set multiPath_ 1

in your script.  I would recommend disabling it.  However, if you are
interested in identifying and fixing this problem, I'd be glad for your
help and can provide you with more specific details and assistance :-)

Kannan

--
[email protected]
http://www.isi.edu/~kannan