Variable size packet

Do anyone know if ns could generate variable size packet during the
simulation time ?

I tried to set the variable "size_" dynamically during the simulation
time. However, there is a memory problem. As it runs to a certain time,
there is a core dump. It seems like the allocated memory never free up
or the reuse of the memory cause some error when using variable size
packet.

I don't know if this is the correct way to implement it.
Based on NS document, the packet size will be determined
during a complied time. So, this may be the wrong way to do it.

If anyone has this problem before, please kindly response.
Thank you very much,

Anotai