Re: nam

> Hello,
>
> I'm a new NS2 user and I'm testing ns2 with the simplex links but when I
> try to visualize them with nam I have nothing.
> Is it normal ?
> --

If you have written your scripts to get a nam-trace file then it's not normal.
You would want to check if you have set up the trace objects appropriately on
the link that you are monitoring. For e.g. you can start the check with whether
you are using trace-queue command or namtrace-queue command. Also, there are
several examples both in ns and nam distribution that you would want look at.

kedar