Re: Snoop

Hi!

> The problem is solved in later version of ns. I would recommend you to
> download latest snapshot of ns and TclCL and work with that. I faced the
> same problems in Feb and march and then downloaded the new version(ns-2.1b3)
> (Hari told me to do that).
> (you need to download the latest version of TclCL too)
I followed your advice. I downloaded the daily snapshots of ns and
TclCl and installed them with out any problem. Unfortunatly snoop
still dosen't seem to work :( I got the following error.

> ns snoop.tcl -e 100 -eu pkt -stop 20 -ll LLSnoop -r
_o16: no target for slot 0

I also tried to patch the old version by correcting the order of the
arguments to create-error and replacing
the else part from the if-stmt in install-error() by
                set macSA [[$netIface_($src) set mac_] set addr_]
                $netIface_($dst) install-error $em $macSA
as suggested by Usr.

This however dosen't work. The interpreter claims there is no variable
netIface_ so there must have been more changes to ns-lan.tcl between
the versions.

Perhaps I was unlucky and got a snapshot with a new bug? Do you have
any other suggestions?

--
/m.v.h. Ingela

//The highway of life is always under construction. //