Re: Errormodel

Kevin Fall wrote:

> It's probably caused by fact that you are using flow id #1 for
> some flow, but you have not set up an error model for that flow number.
Okej I see, you are right. Now it works much better :)

Is there some other classifer that can make a link lossy independent
of the flow? Where can I find out what options there are. This dosen't seem
to be documented in the current documentation.

--
/Ingela

//The highway of life is always under construction. //