nam on Win95

Greetings,

	It seems I am doing something wrong trying to compile nam on Win95!

	I am getting the following error message (many times with a different
	line number):

	gen/nam_tcl.cc(80) : error C2026: string too big, trailing
characters truncatd

I looked for this error in VC++ IDE's help and found the following on
error C2026:

"The string was longer than the limit of 2048 characters.

After adjacent strings are concatenated, a string cannot be longer than
2048 characters."

How do I get around this problem... ?! I know that some people were
successful in producing a .exe file for nam (I have that bin and it is
working, however, it is not the latest version)... I wonnder what's the
workaround.. !

thanks,

Regards,
-A